Our friends from Pioneers.io reached out to us to share the opportunity to be part of the Scaleup4Europe program with you.
Scaleup4Europe is a cross-border project funded by the Horizon 2020 programme of the European Union, supporting innovative companies to scale and foster their collaboration with corporates and public organisations. We’ve teamed up with four European startup ecosystems to drive deep tech innovations in #HealthTech, #AgTech, #AgileManufacturing and #SmartRegion.
What’s the goal of the program? To support European scaleups and startups to grow across borders by providing you with tailored readiness services, connecting you with relevant players and supporting you with gaining access to new markets.
What open calls are running? At the moment you can apply for one of our three open calls in the following industry verticals:
- Agile Manufacturing // Link: https://lnkd.in/dXTv3wz
- Health Science // Link: http://bit.ly/3gQxJsV
- Smart Region // Link: https://lnkd.in/dCmJei7
What’s in it for you?
- A 3-month program optimized for scaleups starting in March/April
- Mentorship by a group of Europe‘s most successful entrepreneurs
- Cross-border connection to the Scaleup4Europe network and experts in Germany, Austria, Slovenia, and Serbia
What startups is Pioneers looking for? Leading the HealthLab, Pioneers is looking for top startups and scaleups with digital health solutions to join our lab so we can take you on your scaling journey across Europe. Participation is free and we take no equity. The goal of the lab is to support you on your scaling journey across Europe in 2 ways:
- Providing you with tailored readiness services (coaching, expert sessions and networking)
- Providing you with the opportunity to work on a 4-week remote corporate collaboration program with one of our challenge partners. Challenges are across 3 digital health topics: cardiovascular monitoring, supply chain forecasting and collective tendering for hospitals.